Wednesday, February 20, 2019

Personal Statement

The environmental issues that concern me most are conservation and sustainability. Humans have already destroyed so many habitats and species, some of which I will never get to see or experience myself because of this. If we lose too much more, there won't be anything left for future generations. I want to be able to prevent that from happening.  This is part of the reason I am studying environmental science. It is also part of the reason I want to become a naturalist. I want to be able to work with wildlife and help manage and protect wildlife, especially species that are in decline, as well as work with the public and  educate people about these species and issues surrounding them. This can be done both directly and though experience in a park setting.

No comments:

Post a Comment